Monday, September 30, 2013

♢ groove on children ♢

music post

This is for all my homies on that work grind... 




I have a constant need for new music, I could honestly spend hours just listening to music, browsing through various soundclouds, 8tracks playlists, spotify and pandora stations and gather a plethora of new tunes, only to aid my music addiction. 

I will admit I have a tendency to listen to certain genre, if you can call it a genre, could really be called a description, regardless it would be under --  chill electro indie nu wave funk music. 
-having always been the on the move type, my music seems to suit my fast paced stride and my love for beats that keep moving. don't get me wrong though, it's not as if i'm bumpin to techno//rave style all, day everyday. that's not what I'm going for. just a good beat and a good sound. 

The following is a linked list of tunes that I have been bumpin' to lately enjoy and let the beats get you through that work//homework grind. 



♢ groove on children  
































J