Saturday, September 28, 2013

|| fight || club ||

newest obsession || embroidered varsity jacket 



obsessed.obsessed.obsessed.sowonderfully OBSESSED

This jacket is one of my favorite purchase I made while abroad this summer. Having had the opportunity to honestly shop internationally, I took damn good advantage of the opportunity...wether that's honestly a good or bad thing...not sure.

-- However, whilst browsing the shops along the cobblestone streets of Salzburg, Austria, I managed to find myself in one of my all time favorite stores... Zara. A place I fell in love with, back in the early days of high-school during my time in Madrid, Spain. 

Amongst the many sale items from the previous seasons collections, I found this, last one in the store and with one glance at this black and gold reversible & embroidered varsity jacket, I fell in love. 

An investment that will no doubt last a lifetime. 


jacket||ZARAReversibleBlack&GoldEmbroideredVarsityJacket||frontview


|| Detail ||
backview
jacket||ZARAReversibleBlack&GoldEmbroideredVarsityJacket|


Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful image for the embroidery, Too good to be true. 


backview
jacket||ZARAReversibleBlack&GoldEmbroideredVarsityJacket|


J