Friday, September 27, 2013

bac 2 skewl



With school beginning again, I have found the need to re-organize my life but more importantly, my closet. Shedding the less used clothing, making room for the new apparel that I am all too eager to wear as well as purchase. 

First day back in class I broke out my dr marten velvet black creepers, a shoe I have dearly missed during my past few months abroad. bless that reunion. 







If there is one thing I miss dearly about the living in the north, it's the fall. It seems to ease right in as soon as the school year begins... giving reason for shopping splurges, finding new items to add to your cold weather apparel. 

-Or the perfect weather for fall jackets, tights and all other fall accessories that, for obvious reasons,  just don't seem to be as popular in the south. Quite frankly, I could use some good city weather, filled with other fall fashion and weather hungry souls who often flock to the urban environment in order to satisfy their unoriginal yet all to common and guilty desire to be in the top of the socialite and fashion world. 

But lets face the reality, not even half of the people who have this dream, have enough hunger to make it happen. the ones who do, are a part of that world because they never let that hunger or their passion, whatever that may be, die or become less important throughout the entire journey. 

So on that note, with school in session and a slow fall rolling in, I'll end with this, invest in some shoes you'll love to wear  and others will kill to have during this fall, for whatever type of weather resides in your hood. 


P . S .  ...don't forget, 
 ... feed the hunger kids. ✌ 

J


shoes||DRMARTENAGYNESSDEYNVELVETCREEPER||dress||VINTAGEBLACKCOTTONMINI||pullover||H&M